In view of the ongoing Coronavirus situation, and the uncertainty as to when Welsh government restrictions will be eased sufficiently to allow social interaction, Tenby Golf Club has taken the decision that the only fair option is to cancel both the Hotels and Fry Cup and Open Week for this year.

In making this decision we have considered the difficulty around accommodation and hospitality, as well as the inevitable uncertainty that some social distancing rules may well remain in place preventing social mixing and prize awards.

A FULL REFUND will be made to ALL entrants who have already paid for these events.  Refunds will be via the online booking platform and payment will be returned to the card or bank account used for the original booking.

If for any reason details have changed to card or accounts which might prevent this, or you have paid by any other method, please contact the club via to arrange an alternative method for a refund.

This decision has not been taken easily, and we recognise that whilst a number of entrants have already requested a refund, some may still wish to come to enjoy their golf on the links.  Anyone still wishing to come will be very welcome, although it will not be as Open Week competitors.

We will hold all booked tee times until 16th April 2021 and will offer reduced green fees of £25 per person for those confirmed as having booked into Open Week.

To take advantage of this offer entrants MUST contact the club Professional to confirm they are still coming and wish to keep their previously reserved tee time by April 16th 2021.  The e-mail for this is:-

We very much regret that we have had to cancel Open Week but recognise that to the majority of our guests Open Week is more than just about the golf, and it is that special part of the week that it will be difficult to maintain.  We hope to hold an event, similar to the successful 3-2-1 weekend held last September, and details will be published shortly.

To summarise:

  • Hotels and Fry Cup in May 2021 is cancelled.
  • Open Week in June 2021 cancelled.
  • A full refund will be made to all entrants via BRS. Tee times will be honoured subject to contacting Rhys by 16th April 2021.
  • Green fee of £25 will be honoured for all confirmed entrants.