With acres of space, top facilities, and a tranquil coastal setting, Tenby Golf Club must be the perfect venue for any conference or meeting. Set within a short walk of the golden beaches that fringe the course, Tenby provides the ideal environment in which to get away from the distractions of the workplace and focus on the issues that really matter. There’s no better place to work through serious professional issues because the distractions can always be kept at bay here.
Our conference room accommodates 12 delegates – with ample parking space to hand as well as reliable and sophisticated projection equipment. The facilities are available for hire seven days a week.
The course and the coast provide a natural backdrop for any conference here, and there’s always the option for any experienced golfer to tee off on the links at a discounted rate – or to use the covered driving range. Non-golfers can also have a crack at putting competitions or try out our 3-hole short course with assistance from our award-winning professional staff.
And for anyone interested in holding team-building or fun events for your attendees we’re always ready to listen. Tenby is the perfect location for such events.
The food here at Tenby is outstanding and also exceptionally good value. Our top Chef and catering team take pride in producing delicious food to suit every palate.
Our basic hire costs:
- Half day with tea/coffee and biscuits is £40
- Full day with tea/coffee/biscuits is £75
- This includes on-site parking, use of flip-chart and projector/large screen
- Access to 40″ Smart TV for video presentation, internet or Skype calls
- Hot or cold buffet lunches produced by our Chef and catering team – and tailored to your needs.
- Luxury on-site accommodation also available for those travelling long distance
- Free Wi-Fi.
Please contact the Secretary, David Hancock, to discuss your requirements (email: email@example.com) or phone 01834 842978 (Option 2).