Not permitted on the course/practice ground
- Jeans and denims
- Trousers must not be tucked into socks
- Slogan or football type shirts
Permitted on the course
- Any accredited golf wear
- Tailored shorts may be worn at any time
- Sports socks must be worn at all times
Not permitted in the clubhouse
- Hats and caps
- Golf shoes
- Tee/slogan or football type shirts
- Wet or muddy clothing
Permitted in the clubhouse
- Any accredited golf wear (excluding above)
- Clean (not ripped or faded) jeans
- Clean training shoes
- Tailored shorts
- The wearing of deck shoes/sandals without socks
On formal occasions and match meals gentlemen should wear jacket with collar and tie.
Members and visitors are asked to conform strictly to the above codes of dress.
Please note the dress code has been relaxed in order that members and guests may enjoy a more informal atmosphere, however we respectfully remind you that all clothing worn on the golf course and in the clubhouse should, at all times, be clean and presentable.
Your co-operation is appreciated..